Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational vehicles (RVs) carry you and your belongings wherever you want to go. An RV is not only your transportation, but it is also your home and storage for your belongings. RV insurance provides the essential protection for driving along with the property risks you may encounter on your journey.
What Insurance Do I Need?
The type of RV insurance you want depends on using your RV. Many RV owners choose from these types of coverage:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your RV after an accident.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage may protect you if someone else is injured or their property is damaged while using your RV on vacation or at a campsite.
- Full-time residence insurance may be helpful if you live in your RV permanently.
- Liability insurance may cover damage you cause to others if you are at fault in an accident.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for their medical bills (and in some cases, deaths).
- Property damage liability may pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their vehicle.
- Medical coverage may pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance may cover you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Is Other Coverage Available?
When you’re on the road, additional types of insurance may be helpful for you, including rental car coverage. In addition, if your RV is customized and has quality sound or entertainment systems, you may want additional coverage. If you plan to use your RV as a temporary vacation home, you may want to add the following:
- Emergency expenses may cover your temporary living expenses or travel expenses if your RV becomes disabled due to a covered event.
- Equipment and attached accessories may protect additional equipment like satellite dishes or awnings attached to your RV.
- Personal belongings may protect the personal property you keep in your RV.
- Towing and roadside may help pay for towing services or roadside assistance.
Ensure Your Journey
Wherever your drive takes you, we can ensure you have the protection you need. Owens Insurance Agency can help you get personalized RV coverage. Call us at 800-256-3575 to get started on your RV policy.