Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Louisville, Lexington, and Georgetown KY
Your Local Kentucky Vehicle Insurance Provider
Insurance for Drivers Across Kentucky
Not all auto insurance policies are created equal. Many drivers end up paying too much for a policy that doesn’t cover their vehicle as completely as it should. Having gaps in your coverage can leave you vulnerable to heavy financial loss.
This is why the Curtis Owens Agency has helped drivers find superior protection since 1985. Our agents will work with you one-on-one to evaluate your risks and pair you with a car insurance policy fit for your needs.
How Much Auto Insurance Liability Do I Need?
Car insurance requirements vary between states. Generally, drivers need to carry a minimum amount of bodily injury and property damage liability. In Kentucky, you will need to carry:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 property damage liability
- $25,000/$50,000 in uninsured/underinsured motorist per person/per accident
Liability is not the only insurance your vehicle may need, however.
What is Full Coverage Auto Insurance?
Full coverage auto insurance refers to the highest amount of coverage you can have on your vehicle. A full coverage policy generally comes with higher limits of coverages such as:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance provides compensation for damages and injuries that occur in an accident with another driver who is not carrying insurance.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
It is never too late to reconsider your car insurance policy. Speak with a dedicated agent from The Curtis Owens Agency at (606) 784-3575 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much is an Auto Insurance Deductible?
Deductibles differ between policies. A higher deductible may lead to lower monthly premiums, but it also means paying more out of pocket when it comes time to file a claim.
How Often Does Car Insurance Renew?
Your car insurance policy will typically renew automatically each year unless cancelled. Setting up automatic payments for your premiums can help you avoid missing bills or late fees.
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Auto insurance protects you and your family against hefty financial losses in case of an accident. Without auto insurance, you could face hundreds or even thousands of dollars in medical bills and damage repairs after an accident.
How Do Auto Insurance Claims Work?
When you file an auto insurance claim, a claims adjuster from the insurer will calculate how much compensation you will receive based on your policy and the damage. Once a claim is approved, you will receive compensation.